- HFalls Roanoke is now closed for the season! See you next summer! Mahalo!
- From Denton (North):
- Travel south on Interstate 35W until you reach TX-114E. Take TX-114 BUS E/Byron Nelson Blvd ramp. Stay straight on Byron Nelson Blvd for about 2 miles. The park is on the right.
- From Grapevine (East):
- Travel west on TX-26. Merge on to TX-114W. Take TX-114 BUS E/Byron Nelson Blvd on left. Stay straight on Byron Nelson Blvd for about 2 miles. The park is on the left.
- From Ft. Worth (South):
- Travel north on the Interstate 35W until you reach TX-114E. Take TX-114E BUS Byron Nelson Blvd ramp. Stay straight on Byron Nelson Blvd for about 2 miles. The park is on the right.
- From Decatur (West):
- Travel south on US-287 S. Merge onto TX-114E. Take TX-114E BUS/Byron Nelson Blvd ramp. Stay straight on Byron Nelson Blvd for about 2 miles. The park is on the right.
Hawaiian Falls - Roanoke is located ½ mile northwest of TX-114 BUS and HWY 377 on Byron Nelson Blvd.
Parking is always free at Hawaiian Falls.
Park Hours and Calendar of Events
Use the above address to access Hawaiian Falls - Roanoke special events calendar from other applications. You can use this with any calendar product that supports the iCal format.
Hours are subject to change without notice.
Please check the calendar below for changes in daily operating hours.
Colored items in the calendar are clickable for more information.
Hawaiian Falls - Roanoke Calendar
- Saturday - Thursday - 11:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Friday - 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Brisket Sandwich
- Hot Dogs
- Soft Drinks
When hunger strikes, dine at Sharkey’s. This food court restaurant has everything from pizza and cold drinks to hot dogs and nachos.
Sharkey’s is subject to close 30 minutes prior to park closing as stated in hours above. This includes all wristband meals and unlimited drink wristbands. All hours are subject to change.
Sharkey's Café Hours
We also have various combo meals served with chips and a drink, as well as kids meals.
Visit our gift shop for lockers, candy, Mini Melts, ice cream, Lemon Chills, Big Squirt water toys, snack bags, cotton candy, kettle corn, sunscreen, and various Hawaiian Falls souvenirs.
Menu and Gift Shop items are subject to availability and may change at any time.
Outside Food Policy
Guests may bring some food and drinks into the park. We kindly request that no cooked, prepared, or catered food is brought in, including pizza delivery, fast food, and homemade large dinners. Hawaiian Falls does not allow alcohol, glass or sharp knives. All coolers will be searched by our staff.
We suggest bringing sandwich material, small snacks, and drinks.
Any size cooler, container, or bag containing food or drinks is permitted for for a fee.
Purchase a $10 Cooler Day Pass at the park gate
Daily lockers are available.
Lockers are 12" x 12" and are $8.00 each. This includes a $2.00 deposit that will be refunded when the key is returned.
We are always looking for fun, energetic individuals to join our Waterpark Family! Please see the Hawaiian Falls Employment section for more info.