We have taken additional health and safety measures to protect you and our staff. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Hawaiian Falls.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Hawaiian Falls Waterparks, you voluntarily assume all the risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
It is widely recognized by the CDC that outdoor activity is recommended. The CDC states “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can spread to people through the water used in pools or water playgrounds.”
Hawaiian Falls will be doing the following to reduce the risks associated with COVID-19:
• Ask our guests to self-screen – If you are sick, please stay home!
• Staff Screening- Our staff will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19
• Frequent and enhanced sanitation and cleaning during and after park hours
• Adequate social distancing measures at the front gate, Sharkey’s Café, and other queuing areas throughout the park. Chairs and tables will be spaced for distancing
• Staff will be provided masks and gloves in our admissions areas and cafes
We encourage guests to purchase tickets on Hfalls.com to reduce points of contact. When visiting the park, we ask that you pay with debit or credit cards rather than cash.
We are working closely the CDC, state, and local authorities to implement procedures for our operations.
We are excited to welcome you back to Hawaiian Falls and we look forward helping you make memories with your family and friends.