- Mansfield Season Passes available now. Ready. Wet. Go!
- From Fort Worth (West):
- Travel east on Interstate 30 to Dallas until you reach 360. Then take 360 south until the highway ends. Stay on the service road until you reach Heritage Parkway South and then turn left.
- From Mesquite (East):
- Travel west on Interstate 30 to Arlington until you reach 360. Then take 360 south until the highway ends. Stay on the service road until you reach Heritage Parkway South and then turn left.
- From Dallas (North):
- Travel south on Interstate 35E until you reach Interstate 20. Travel west on 20 then take 360 south until the highway ends. Stay on the service road until you reach Heritage Parkway South and then turn left.
- From Waxahachie (South):
- Travel west on Highway 287 until you reach 360. Travel north on 360 to Heritage Parkway South exit.
Do not take the Heritage Parkway Exit off 287.
Take the 360 Exit off 287 then take Heritage Parkway South.
Hawaiian Falls - Mansfield is located ten minutes south of Interstate 20 at 360 and Heritage Parkway South, across from Mansfield National Golf Course.
Parking is always free at Hawaiian Falls.
Park Hours and Calendar of Events
Use the above address to access Hawaiian Falls - Mansfield special events calendar from other applications. You can use this with any calendar product that supports the iCal format.
Hours are subject to change without notice.
Please check the calendar below for changes in daily operating hours.
Colored items in the calendar are clickable for more information.
Hawaiian Falls - Mansfield Calendar
- Saturday - Thursday - 11:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Friday - 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Surf-Side BBQ
- Mini Burgers
- Hot Dogs
- Soft Drinks
When hunger strikes, dine at Sharkey’s. This food court restaurant has everything from pizza and cold drinks to hot dogs and nachos.
Sharkey’s is subject to close 30 minutes prior to park closing as stated in hours above. This includes all wristband meals and unlimited drink wristbands. All hours are subject to change.
Sharkey's Café Hours
We also have various combo meals served with chips and a drink, as well as kids meals and family packages.
Visit our gift shop for lockers, candy, Mini Melts, ice cream, Lemon Chills, Big Squirt water toys, snack bags, cotton candy, kettle corn, sunscreen, and various Hawaiian Falls souvenirs.
Menu and Gift Shop items are subject to availability and may change at any time.
Outside Food Policy
Guests may bring some food and drinks into the park. We kindly request that no cooked, prepared, or catered food is brought in, including pizza delivery, fast food, and homemade large dinners. Hawaiian Falls does not allow alcohol, glass or sharp knives. All coolers will be searched by our staff.
We suggest bringing sandwich material, small snacks, and drinks.
Any size cooler, container, or bag containing food or drinks is permitted for for a fee.
Purchase a $10 Cooler Day Pass at the park gate
Daily lockers are available.
Lockers are 12" x 12" and are $8.00 each. This includes a $2.00 deposit that will be refunded when the key is returned.
We are always looking for fun, energetic individuals to join our Waterpark Family! Please see the Hawaiian Falls Employment section for more info.