- Garland Season Passes available now. Ready. Wet. Go!
- From Fort Worth (West):
- Travel east on Interstate 30 through Dallas until you reach the Garland exit for Broadway Avenue. Travel north on Broadway until you reach North Garland Avenue. Broadway will turn into 1st Street and then into Beltline Road. Turn right on North Garland Avenue. Follow signs to the park.
- From Rockwall (East):
- Travel west on Interstate 30 toward Dallas until you reach the Garland exit for Broadway Avenue. Travel north on Broadway until you reach North Garland Avenue. Broadway will turn into 1st Street and then into Beltline Road. Turn right on North Garland Avenue. Follow signs to the park.
- From Allen (North):
- Travel south on Highway 75 (Central Expressway) until you reach Highway 190 (George Bush Turnpike). Travel east on the George Bush Turnpike toward Garland until you reach the exit for North Garland Avenue. Follow signs to the park.
- From Mesquite (South):
- Travel north on 635 toward Garland to I-30 East. Take I-30E to President George Bush Turnpike HWY 190 and go left (North). Exit on North Garland Avenue and turn left. Continue traveling straight on North Garland Avenue about a mile and turn left at Spring Creek Way.
- Alternative Transportation:
- DART Bus Service makes stops on North Garland Avenue near Hawaiian Falls Waterpark. Check with bus schedules and maps for more information by visiting www.dart.org.
Hawaiian Falls Garland is located at the intersection of Spring Creek Way and North Garland Ave. in the 129 acre Cecil Winters Park, Garland, Texas. We are one mile south of the George Bush Tollway (190) and North Garland Ave.
Parking is always free at Hawaiian Falls.
Park Hours and Calendar of Events
Use the above address to access Hawaiian Falls - Garland special events calendar from other applications. You can use this with any calendar product that supports the iCal format.
Hours are subject to change without notice.
Please check the calendar below for changes in daily operating hours.
Colored items in the calendar are clickable for more information.
Hawaiian Falls - Garland Calendar
- Saturday - Thursday - 11:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Friday - 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Brisket Sandwich
- Hot Dogs
- Soft Drinks
When hunger strikes, dine at Sharkey’s. This food court restaurant has everything from pizza and cold drinks to hot dogs and nachos.
Sharkey’s is subject to close 30 minutes prior to park closing as stated in hours above. This includes all wristband meals and unlimited drink wristbands. All hours are subject to change.
Sharkey's Café Hours
We also have various combo meals served with chips and a drink, as well as kids meals.
Visit our gift shop for lockers, candy, Mini Melts, ice cream, Lemon Chills, Big Squirt water toys, snack bags, cotton candy, sunscreen, and various Hawaiian Falls souvenirs. Menu and Gift Shop items are subject to availability and may change at any time.
Outside Food Policy
Guests may bring some food and drinks into the park. We kindly request that no cooked, prepared, or catered food is brought in, including pizza delivery, fast food, and homemade large dinners. Hawaiian Falls does not allow alcohol, glass or sharp knives. All coolers will be searched by our staff.
We suggest bringing sandwich material, small snacks, and drinks.
Any size cooler, container, or bag containing food or drinks is permitted for for a fee.
Purchase a $10 Cooler Day Pass at the park gate
Daily lockers are available.
Lockers are 12" x 12" and are $8.00 each. This includes a $2.00 deposit that will be refunded when the key is returned.
We are always looking for fun, energetic individuals to join our Waterpark Family! Please see the Hawaiian Falls Employment section for more info.