- The Colony Season Passes available now! Ready. Wet. Go!
- From Flower Mound (West):
- Travel north on Highway 121 past Interstate 35E until you reach the intersection of Paige Road/Plano Parkway. Turn left and travel north on Paige Road for about a 1/2 mile.
- From McKinney (East):
- Travel south on Highway 121 past Highway 75 you reach the intersection of Paige Road/Plano Parkway. Turn right and travel north on Paige Road for about a 1/2 mile.
- From Denton (North):
- Travel south on Interstate 35E until you reach Highway 121. Travel north on Highway 121 until you reach the intersection of Paige Road/Plano Parkway. Turn left and travel north of Paige Road for about a 1/2 mile.
- From Addison (South):
- Travel north on the Dallas North Tollway until you reach Highway 121. Travel south on Highway 121 until you approach the intersection of Paige Road/Plano Parkway. Turn right onto Paige Road and continue for about a 1/2 mile.
Hawaiian Falls - The Colony is located 1/2 mile north of the Highway 121 and Plano Parkway intersection.
Parking is always free at Hawaiian Falls.
Park Hours and Calendar of Events
Use the above address to access Hawaiian Falls - Colony special events calendar from other applications. You can use this with any calendar product that supports the iCal format.
Hours are subject to change without notice.
Please check the calendar below for changes in daily operating hours.
Colored items in the calendar are clickable for more information.
Hawaiian Falls - The Colony Calendar
- Saturday - Thursday - 11:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Friday - 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- BBQ Brisket Sandwiches
- French Fries
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Hot Dog
- Soft Drinks
When hunger strikes, dine at Sharkey’s. This food court restaurant has everything from pizza and cold drinks to hot dogs and nachos.
Sharkey’s is subject to close 30 minutes prior to park closing as stated in hours above. This includes all wristband meals and unlimited drink wristbands. All hours are subject to change.
Sharkey's Café Hours
We also have various combo meals served with chips and a drink, as well as kids meals and family packages.
Menu and Gift Shop items are subject to availability and may change at any time.
Outside Food Policy
Guests may bring some food and drinks into the park. We kindly request that no cooked, prepared, or catered food is brought in, including pizza delivery, fast food, and homemade large dinners. Hawaiian Falls does not allow alcohol, glass or sharp knives. All coolers will be searched by our staff.
We suggest bringing sandwich material, small snacks, and drinks.
Any size cooler, container, or bag containing food or drinks is permitted for for a fee.
Purchase a $10 Cooler Day Pass at the park gate
Daily lockers are available.
Lockers are 12" x 12" and are $8.00 each. This includes a $2.00 deposit that will be refunded when the key is returned.
We are always looking for fun, energetic individuals to join our Waterpark Family! Please see the Hawaiian Falls Employment section for more info.